When we rearrange the letters BALE it is possible to create 304 words that contain these letters. We searched for word anagrams made only from these 4 letters and also for words containing bale parts. This list of English dictionary words can be played in Scrabble. All words come with definitions.
The Word BALE Defined
1. Bale meaning - A bundle or package of goods in a cloth cover, and corded for
storage or transportation; also, a bundle of straw / hay, etc., put up
compactly for transportation.
2. Bale definition - To make up in a bale.
3. Bale - See Bail, v. t., to lade.
4. Bale - Misery; calamity; misfortune; sorrow.
5. Bale - Evil; an evil, pernicious influence; something causing great