When we rearrange the letters CLEAVE it is possible to create 233 words that contain these letters. We searched for word anagrams made only from these 6 letters and also for words containing cleave parts. This list of English dictionary words can be played in Scrabble. All words come with definitions.
The Word CLEAVE Defined
1. Cleave meaning - To adhere closely; to stick; to hold fast; to cling.
2. Cleave definition - To unite or be united closely in interest or affection;
to adhere with strong attachment.
3. Cleave - To fit; to be adapted; to assimilate.
4. Cleave - To part or divide by force; to split or rive; to cut.
5. Cleave - To part or open naturally; to divide.
6. Cleave - To part; to open; to crack; to separate; as parts of
bodies; as, the ground cleaves by frost.
We found 231 smaller partial letter words made from CLEAVE rearranged letters. All resulting words are smaller than 6 letters. The unscrambled words are very similar to the original letter combination.