When we rearrange the letters DEAL it is possible to create 396 words that contain these letters. We searched for word anagrams made only from these 4 letters and also for words containing deal parts. This list of English dictionary words can be played in Scrabble. All words come with definitions.
The Word DEAL Defined
1. Deal meaning - A part or portion; a share; hence, an indefinite quantity,
degree, or extent, degree, or extent; as, a deal of time and trouble; a
deal of cold.
2. Deal definition - The process of dealing cards to the players; also, the
3. Deal - Distribution; apportionment.
4. Deal - An arrangement to attain a desired result by a combination of
interested parties; -- applied to stock speculations and political
5. Deal - The division of a piece of timber made by sawing; a board or
plank; particularly, a board or plank of fir or pine above seven inches
in width, and exceeding six feet in length. If narrower than this, it
is called a batten; if shorter, a deal end.
6. Deal - Wood of the pine or fir; as, a floor of deal.
7. Deal - To divide; to separate in portions; hence, to give in
portions; to distribute; to bestow successively; -- sometimes with out.
8. Deal - Specifically: To distribute, as cards, to the players at the
commencement of a game; as, to deal the cards; to deal one a jack.
9. Deal - To make distribution; to share out in portions, as cards
to the players.
10. Deal - To do a distributing or retailing business, as
distinguished from that of a manufacturer or producer; to traffic; to
trade; to do business; as, he deals in flour.
11. Deal - To act as an intermediary in business or any affairs; to
manage; to make arrangements; -- followed by between or with.
12. Deal - To conduct one's self; to behave or act in any affair or
towards any one; to treat.
13. Deal - To contend (with); to treat (with), by way of opposition,
check, or correction; as, he has turbulent passions to deal with.