When we rearrange the letters ELATER it is possible to create 459 words that contain these letters. We searched for word anagrams made only from these 6 letters and also for words containing elater parts. This list of English dictionary words can be played in Scrabble. All words come with definitions.
The Word ELATER Defined
1. Elater meaning - One who, or that which, elates.
2. Elater definition - An elastic spiral filament for dispersing the spores, as in
3. Elater - Any beetle of the family Elateridae, having the habit, when
laid on the back, of giving a sudden upward spring, by a quick movement
of the articulation between the abdomen and thorax; -- called also
click beetle, spring beetle, and snapping beetle.
4. Elater - The caudal spring used by Podura and related insects for
leaping. See Collembola.
5. Elater - The active principle of elaterium, being found in the juice
of the wild or squirting cucumber (Ecballium agreste, formerly
Motordica Elaterium) and other related species. It is extracted as a
bitter, white, crystalline substance, which is a violent purgative.
We found 456 smaller partial letter words made from ELATER rearranged letters. All resulting words are smaller than 6 letters. The unscrambled words are very similar to the original letter combination.