When we rearrange the letters LACE it is possible to create 417 words that contain these letters. We searched for word anagrams made only from these 4 letters and also for words containing lace parts. This list of English dictionary words can be played in Scrabble. All words come with definitions.
The Word LACE Defined
1. Lace meaning - That which binds or holds, especially by being interwoven; a
string, cord, or band, usually one passing through eyelet or other
holes, and used in drawing and holding together parts of a garment, of
a shoe, of a machine belt, etc.
2. Lace definition - A snare or gin, especially one made of interwoven cords; a
3. Lace - A fabric of fine threads of linen, silk, cotton, etc., often
ornamented with figures; a delicate tissue of thread, much worn as an
ornament of dress.
4. Lace - Spirits added to coffee or some other beverage.
5. Lace - To fasten with a lace; to draw together with a lace passed
through eyelet holes; to unite with a lace or laces, or, figuratively.
with anything resembling laces.
6. Lace - To adorn with narrow strips or braids of some decorative
material; as, cloth laced with silver.
7. Lace - To beat; to lash; to make stripes on.
8. Lace - To add spirits to (a beverage).
9. Lace - To be fastened with a lace, or laces; as, these boots