Definition Of LATE Anagrams
When we rearrange the letters LATE it is possible to create 31 words that contain these letters. We searched for word anagrams made only from these 4 letters and also for words containing late parts. This list of English dictionary words can be played in Scrabble. All words come with definitions.
The Word LATE Defined
- 1. Late meaning - Coming after the time when due, or after the usual or proper
time; not early; slow; tardy; long delayed; as, a late spring.
- 2. Late definition - Far advanced toward the end or close; as, a late hour of the
day; a late period of life.
- 3. Late - Existing or holding some position not long ago, but not now;
lately deceased, departed, or gone out of office; as, the late bishop
of London; the late administration.
- 4. Late - Not long past; happening not long ago; recent; as, the late
rains; we have received late intelligence.
- 5. Late - Continuing or doing until an advanced hour of the night; as,
late revels; a late watcher.
- 6. Late - After the usual or proper time, or the time appointed; after
delay; as, he arrived late; -- opposed to early.
- 7. Late - Not long ago; lately.
- 8. Late - Far in the night, day, week, or other particular period; as,
to lie abed late; to sit up late at night.
Anagrams Of LATE Rearranged Into Words
4 Letter Words Late Definition
5 Letter Words Late Definition
6 Letter Words Late Definition
7 Letter Words Late Definition
LATE Unscrambled Makes What Words
We found 14 smaller partial letter words made from LATE rearranged letters. All resulting words are smaller than 4 letters. The unscrambled words are very similar to the original letter combination.
2 Letter Words Late Definition
3 Letter Words Late Definition
Recent Unscrambled Scrabble Letter Searches