When we rearrange the letters LEAP it is possible to create 146 words that contain these letters. We searched for word anagrams made only from these 4 letters and also for words containing leap parts. This list of English dictionary words can be played in Scrabble. All words come with definitions.
The Word LEAP Defined
1. Leap meaning - A basket.
2. Leap definition - A weel or wicker trap for fish.
3. Leap - To spring clear of the ground, with the feet; to jump; to
vault; as, a man leaps over a fence, or leaps upon a horse.
4. Leap - To spring or move suddenly, as by a jump or by jumps; to
bound; to move swiftly. Also Fig.
5. Leap - To pass over by a leap or jump; as, to leap a wall, or a
6. Leap - To copulate with (a female beast); to cover.
7. Leap - To cause to leap; as, to leap a horse across a ditch.
8. Leap - The act of leaping, or the space passed by leaping; a jump; a
spring; a bound.
9. Leap - Copulation with, or coverture of, a female beast.
10. Leap - A fault.
11. Leap - A passing from one note to another by an interval, especially
by a long one, or by one including several other and intermediate