When we rearrange the letters PALE it is possible to create 146 words that contain these letters. We searched for word anagrams made only from these 4 letters and also for words containing pale parts. This list of English dictionary words can be played in Scrabble. All words come with definitions.
The Word PALE Defined
1. Pale meaning - Wanting in color; not ruddy; dusky white; pallid; wan; as,
a pale face; a pale red; a pale blue.
2. Pale definition - Not bright or brilliant; of a faint luster or hue; dim;
as, the pale light of the moon.
3. Pale - Paleness; pallor.
4. Pale - To turn pale; to lose color or luster.
5. Pale - To make pale; to diminish the brightness of.
6. Pale - A pointed stake or slat, either driven into the ground, or
fastened to a rail at the top and bottom, for fencing or inclosing; a
7. Pale - That which incloses or fences in; a boundary; a limit; a
fence; a palisade.
8. Pale - A space or field having bounds or limits; a limited region or
place; an inclosure; -- often used figuratively.
9. Pale - A stripe or band, as on a garment.
10. Pale - One of the greater ordinaries, being a broad perpendicular
stripe in an escutcheon, equally distant from the two edges, and
occupying one third of it.
11. Pale - A cheese scoop.
12. Pale - A shore for bracing a timber before it is fastened.
13. Pale - To inclose with pales, or as with pales; to encircle; to
encompass; to fence off.