Definition Of RAVE Anagrams
When we rearrange the letters RAVE it is possible to create 13 words that contain these letters. We searched for word anagrams made only from these 4 letters and also for words containing rave parts. This list of English dictionary words can be played in Scrabble. All words come with definitions.
The Word RAVE Defined
- 1. Rave meaning - imp. of Rive.
- 2. Rave definition - One of the upper side pieces of the frame of a wagon body or
- 3. Rave - To wander in mind or intellect; to be delirious; to talk
or act irrationally; to be wild, furious, or raging, as a madman.
- 4. Rave - To rush wildly or furiously.
- 5. Rave - To talk with unreasonable enthusiasm or excessive passion
or excitement; -- followed by about, of, or on; as, he raved about her
- 6. Rave - To utter in madness or frenzy; to say wildly; as, to rave
Anagrams Of RAVE Rearranged Into Words
4 Letter Words Rave Definition
5 Letter Words Rave Definition
6 Letter Words Rave Definition
RAVE Unscrambled Makes What Words
We found 7 smaller partial letter words made from RAVE rearranged letters. All resulting words are smaller than 4 letters. The unscrambled words are very similar to the original letter combination.
2 Letter Words Rave Definition
3 Letter Words Rave Definition
Recent Unscrambled Scrabble Letter Searches