Definition Of SEAL Anagrams
When we rearrange the letters SEAL it is possible to create 96 words that contain these letters. We searched for word anagrams made only from these 4 letters and also for words containing seal parts. This list of English dictionary words can be played in Scrabble. All words come with definitions.
The Word SEAL Defined
- 1. Seal meaning - Any aquatic carnivorous mammal of the families Phocidae and
- 2. Seal definition - An engraved or inscribed stamp, used for marking an
impression in wax or other soft substance, to be attached to a
document, or otherwise used by way of authentication or security.
- 3. Seal - Wax, wafer, or other tenacious substance, set to an
instrument, and impressed or stamped with a seal; as, to give a deed
under hand and seal.
- 4. Seal - That which seals or fastens; esp., the wax or wafer placed on
a letter or other closed paper, etc., to fasten it.
- 5. Seal - That which confirms, ratifies, or makes stable; that which
authenticates; that which secures; assurance.
- 6. Seal - An arrangement for preventing the entrance or return of gas
or air into a pipe, by which the open end of the pipe dips beneath the
surface of water or other liquid, or a deep bend or sag in the pipe is
filled with the liquid; a draintrap.
- 7. Seal - To set or affix a seal to; hence, to authenticate; to
confirm; to ratify; to establish; as, to seal a deed.
- 8. Seal - To mark with a stamp, as an evidence of standard
exactness, legal size, or merchantable quality; as, to seal weights and
measures; to seal silverware.
- 9. Seal - To fasten with a seal; to attach together with a wafer,
wax, or other substance causing adhesion; as, to seal a letter.
- 10. Seal - Hence, to shut close; to keep close; to make fast; to keep
secure or secret.
- 11. Seal - To fix, as a piece of iron in a wall, with cement,
plaster, or the like.
- 12. Seal - To close by means of a seal; as, to seal a drainpipe with
water. See 2d Seal, 5.
- 13. Seal - Among the Mormons, to confirm or set apart as a second or
- 14. Seal - To affix one's seal, or a seal.
Anagrams Of SEAL Rearranged Into Words
4 Letter Words Seal Definition
5 Letter Words Seal Definition
6 Letter Words Seal Definition
7 Letter Words Seal Definition
8 Letter Words Seal Definition
SEAL Unscrambled Makes What Words
We found 11 smaller partial letter words made from SEAL rearranged letters. All resulting words are smaller than 4 letters. The unscrambled words are very similar to the original letter combination.
2 Letter Words Seal Definition
3 Letter Words Seal Definition
Recent Unscrambled Scrabble Letter Searches