Definition Of SEAT Anagrams
When we rearrange the letters SEAT it is possible to create 45 words that contain these letters. We searched for word anagrams made only from these 4 letters and also for words containing seat parts. This list of English dictionary words can be played in Scrabble. All words come with definitions.
The Word SEAT Defined
- 1. Seat meaning - The place or thing upon which one sits; hence; anything made
to be sat in or upon, as a chair, bench, stool, saddle, or the like.
- 2. Seat definition - The place occupied by anything, or where any person or thing
is situated, resides, or abides; a site; an abode, a station; a post; a
- 3. Seat - That part of a thing on which a person sits; as, the seat of
a chair or saddle; the seat of a pair of pantaloons.
- 4. Seat - A sitting; a right to sit; regular or appropriate place of
sitting; as, a seat in a church; a seat for the season in the opera
- 5. Seat - Posture, or way of sitting, on horseback.
- 6. Seat - A part or surface on which another part or surface rests; as,
a valve seat.
- 7. Seat - To place on a seat; to cause to sit down; as, to seat
- 8. Seat - To cause to occupy a post, site, situation, or the like;
to station; to establish; to fix; to settle.
- 9. Seat - To assign a seat to, or the seats of; to give a sitting
to; as, to seat a church, or persons in a church.
- 10. Seat - To fix; to set firm.
- 11. Seat - To settle; to plant with inhabitants; as to seat a
- 12. Seat - To put a seat or bottom in; as, to seat a chair.
- 13. Seat - To rest; to lie down.
Anagrams Of SEAT Rearranged Into Words
4 Letter Words Seat Definition
5 Letter Words Seat Definition
6 Letter Words Seat Definition
7 Letter Words Seat Definition
SEAT Unscrambled Makes What Words
We found 13 smaller partial letter words made from SEAT rearranged letters. All resulting words are smaller than 4 letters. The unscrambled words are very similar to the original letter combination.
2 Letter Words Seat Definition
3 Letter Words Seat Definition
Recent Unscrambled Scrabble Letter Searches