Definition Of TEAM Anagrams
When we rearrange the letters TEAM it is possible to create 23 words that contain these letters. We searched for word anagrams made only from these 4 letters and also for words containing team parts. This list of English dictionary words can be played in Scrabble. All words come with definitions.
The Word TEAM Defined
- 1. Team meaning - A group of young animals, especially of young ducks; a brood;
- 2. Team definition - Hence, a number of animals moving together.
- 3. Team - Two or more horses, oxen, or other beasts harnessed to the
same vehicle for drawing, as to a coach, wagon, sled, or the like.
- 4. Team - A number of persons associated together in any work; a gang;
especially, a number of persons selected to contend on one side in a
match, or a series of matches, in a cricket, football, rowing, etc.
- 5. Team - A flock of wild ducks.
- 6. Team - A royalty or privilege granted by royal charter to a lord of
a manor, of having, keeping, and judging in his court, his bondmen,
neifes, and villains, and their offspring, or suit, that is, goods and
chattels, and appurtenances thereto.
- 7. Team - To engage in the occupation of driving a team of horses,
cattle, or the like, as in conveying or hauling lumber, goods, etc.; to
be a teamster.
- 8. Team - To convey or haul with a team; as, to team lumber.
Anagrams Of TEAM Rearranged Into Words
4 Letter Words Team Definition
5 Letter Words Team Definition
6 Letter Words Team Definition
TEAM Unscrambled Makes What Words
We found 13 smaller partial letter words made from TEAM rearranged letters. All resulting words are smaller than 4 letters. The unscrambled words are very similar to the original letter combination.
2 Letter Words Team Definition
3 Letter Words Team Definition
Recent Unscrambled Scrabble Letter Searches