When we rearrange the letters TRAVEL it is possible to create 513 words that contain these letters. We searched for word anagrams made only from these 6 letters and also for words containing travel parts. This list of English dictionary words can be played in Scrabble. All words come with definitions.
The Word TRAVEL Defined
1. Travel meaning - To labor; to travail.
2. Travel definition - To go or march on foot; to walk; as, to travel over the
city, or through the streets.
3. Travel - To pass by riding, or in any manner, to a distant place,
or to many places; to journey; as, a man travels for his health; he is
traveling in California.
4. Travel - To pass; to go; to move.
5. Travel - To journey over; to traverse; as, to travel the
6. Travel - To force to journey.
7. Travel - The act of traveling, or journeying from place to place; a
8. Travel - An account, by a traveler, of occurrences and observations
during a journey; as, a book of travels; -- often used as the title of
a book; as, Travels in Italy.
9. Travel - The length of stroke of a reciprocating piece; as, the
travel of a slide valve.
We found 511 smaller partial letter words made from TRAVEL rearranged letters. All resulting words are smaller than 6 letters. The unscrambled words are very similar to the original letter combination.