Definition Of VALVE Anagrams
When we rearrange the letters VALVE it is possible to create 95 words that contain these letters. We searched for word anagrams made only from these 5 letters and also for words containing valve parts. This list of English dictionary words can be played in Scrabble. All words come with definitions.
The Word VALVE Defined
- 1. Valve meaning - A door; especially, one of a pair of folding doors, or one
of the leaves of such a door.
- 2. Valve definition - A lid, plug, or cover, applied to an aperture so that by its
movement, as by swinging, lifting and falling, sliding, turning, or the
like, it will open or close the aperture to permit or prevent passage,
as of a fluid.
- 3. Valve - One or more membranous partitions, flaps, or folds, which
permit the passage of the contents of a vessel or cavity in one
direction, but stop or retard the flow in the opposite direction; as,
the ileocolic, mitral, and semilunar valves.
- 4. Valve - One of the pieces into which a capsule naturally separates
when it bursts.
- 5. Valve - One of the two similar portions of the shell of a diatom.
- 6. Valve - A small portion of certain anthers, which opens like a
trapdoor to allow the pollen to escape, as in the barberry.
- 7. Valve - One of the pieces or divisions of bivalve or multivalve
Anagrams Of VALVE Rearranged Into Words
5 Letter Words Valve Definition
VALVE Unscrambled Makes What Words
We found 94 smaller partial letter words made from VALVE rearranged letters. All resulting words are smaller than 5 letters. The unscrambled words are very similar to the original letter combination.
3 Letter Words Valve Definition
4 Letter Words Valve Definition
Recent Unscrambled Scrabble Letter Searches