Definition Of WALE Anagrams
When we rearrange the letters WALE it is possible to create 12 words that contain these letters. We searched for word anagrams made only from these 4 letters and also for words containing wale parts. This list of English dictionary words can be played in Scrabble. All words come with definitions.
The Word WALE Defined
- 1. Wale meaning - A streak or mark made on the skin by a rod or whip; a stripe;
a wheal. See Wheal.
- 2. Wale definition - A ridge or streak rising above the surface, as of cloth;
hence, the texture of cloth.
- 3. Wale - A timber bolted to a row of piles to secure them together and
- 4. Wale - Certain sets or strakes of the outside planking of a vessel;
as, the main wales, or the strakes of planking under the port sills of
the gun deck; channel wales, or those along the spar deck, etc.
- 5. Wale - A wale knot, or wall knot.
- 6. Wale - To mark with wales, or stripes.
- 7. Wale - To choose; to select; specifically (Mining), to pick out
the refuse of (coal) by hand, in order to clean it.
Anagrams Of WALE Rearranged Into Words
4 Letter Words Wale Definition
WALE Unscrambled Makes What Words
We found 10 smaller partial letter words made from WALE rearranged letters. All resulting words are smaller than 4 letters. The unscrambled words are very similar to the original letter combination.
2 Letter Words Wale Definition
3 Letter Words Wale Definition
Recent Unscrambled Scrabble Letter Searches