When we rearrange the letters WATTLE it is possible to create 292 words that contain these letters. We searched for word anagrams made only from these 6 letters and also for words containing wattle parts. This list of English dictionary words can be played in Scrabble. All words come with definitions.
The Word WATTLE Defined
1. Wattle meaning - A twig or flexible rod; hence, a hurdle made of such rods.
2. Wattle definition - A rod laid on a roof to support the thatch.
3. Wattle - A naked fleshy, and usually wrinkled and highly colored,
process of the skin hanging from the chin or throat of a bird or
4. Wattle - Barbel of a fish.
5. Wattle - The astringent bark of several Australian trees of the
genus Acacia, used in tanning; -- called also wattle bark.
6. Wattle - The trees from which the bark is obtained. See Savanna
wattle, under Savanna.
7. Wattle - To bind with twigs.
8. Wattle - To twist or interweave, one with another, as twigs; to
form a network with; to plat; as, to wattle branches.
9. Wattle - To form, by interweaving or platting twigs.
We found 291 smaller partial letter words made from WATTLE rearranged letters. All resulting words are smaller than 6 letters. The unscrambled words are very similar to the original letter combination.