Definition Of WEAVE Anagrams
When we rearrange the letters WEAVE it is possible to create 55 words that contain these letters. We searched for word anagrams made only from these 5 letters and also for words containing weave parts. This list of English dictionary words can be played in Scrabble. All words come with definitions.
The Word WEAVE Defined
- 1. Weave meaning - To unite, as threads of any kind, in such a manner as to
form a texture; to entwine or interlace into a fabric; as, to weave
wool, silk, etc.; hence, to unite by close connection or intermixture;
to unite intimately.
- 2. Weave definition - To form, as cloth, by interlacing threads; to compose, as
a texture of any kind, by putting together textile materials; as, to
weave broadcloth; to weave a carpet; hence, to form into a fabric; to
compose; to fabricate; as, to weave the plot of a story.
- 3. Weave - To practice weaving; to work with a loom.
- 4. Weave - To become woven or interwoven.
- 5. Weave - A particular method or pattern of weaving; as, the cassimere
Anagrams Of WEAVE Rearranged Into Words
5 Letter Words Weave Definition
WEAVE Unscrambled Makes What Words
We found 54 smaller partial letter words made from WEAVE rearranged letters. All resulting words are smaller than 5 letters. The unscrambled words are very similar to the original letter combination.
3 Letter Words Weave Definition
4 Letter Words Weave Definition
Recent Unscrambled Scrabble Letter Searches